Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mountain living

This is a picture earlier this year in the winter. It's November and it's getting colder each night. I am hoping we get more snow this winter. My significant other told me the other night that he never imagined me living up here with him in a million years. We have known each other almost 10 years and still to this day we keep learning from each other and growing together. I am a city girl but I did grow up Upland,Ca and compare to other cities, it is smaller than other cities surrounding Inland Empire. I have always wanted to live in a small town where it snows. Now we live in the mountains. We are at the border of Los Angeles and Kern county. It can be isolating at times because it gets easy to isolate one self and then to think we have to drive 40 to 55 miles to do anything fun that we do not have up here gets discouraging  ,so we try and go out to the city and find something fun to do at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment