Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pine cone turkey

I picked a lot of pine cones around my neighborhood with my daughter for up coming Christmas crafts but I wanted to do something for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner so I went on google and there were so many ideas,and i saw people made these pine cone turkeys. Perfect! Its fun,easy and simple and its a fun kids project too.
Supplies
1.pine cones
2.red,yellow and orange card stock or construction paper. I only used two colors.
3. Googly eyes (mine are from the dollar tree)
4. Something to glue down the items,I used hot glue.
The possibilities are endless as far as materials for the turkey,if you have feathers that would look pretty too,or trace your child's hands for the feathers and color it. This cost me nothing since i already had the supplies,but if you don't the dollar store always has construction paper and googly eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment