Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Wall decor

I love picture frames and left over pieces of wood that I can use to make wall decor. The frames I purchased at Michaels for only $1.00 each and I just had fun with the colors. The other one I wanted to leave plain with just the stripes,but then I looked in front of me the tacks and I thought for a minute what designnI should use. Hello, it's February. I just slightly traced a heart shape and thumb tacked my way.

Wood is amazing,you can do so many things with it,but it's the "what should I make with it" the tricky part.
What should I make? Simple,what ever it is that you need or could use or even want. My thing is, work with what you have and work from there. What I have done is buy things here and there with out the pressure of over spending or breaking my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment