Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Bird Houses

The Spring boutique is getting closer and I am starting to stress aaahhh, but I am also very excited.
The weather up here has been really cold with rain,slush,snow and some more rain. Further up the mountain there is a lot of snow. We usually go for a hike to Mt. Pinos on the trails but it is cloudy and too cold so maybe tomorrow or Wednesday we can go.

As for right now, I am stuck indoors which is perfect and gives me no excuse to do other things and stick to my schedule and get a lot done. With cleaning,cooking,taking care of my little girls needs I have to put some time in there for my things. 

How I keep her busy when I am working is giving her scraps of paper and glue or some thread and scraps of fabric. That usually keeps her occupied for a good 30 minutes,yeah not very long,so then I have to give her something else to do while I try to finish. She usually asks me "mommy can I help you". In most cases I let her but for these things I am making to sale at the spring boutique I have to explain to her she can not, but she can help me by making pieces of her own art. 

So far I have items half way done like these cute little bird houses that I just painted the roofs and I let them dry over night and then I left for the weekend to my parents house and they stayed like this, so now I have to go and finish them while Makenzie is watching her dad play his video game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment