Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

I love Tin Cans

I am always saving Tin cans,and once you wash them well they look nice and shiny.
I just use hot soapy water to remove the sticky glue left behind from the labels and some baking soda it's an abrasive and helps remove that gunk but sometimes I need help from my wire sponge or what ever those things are called.
I have used them for flower vases at birthday party's, pots for plants,lanterns for the outdoors during the summer. I mean the possibilities are endless,so I always keep at least a couple bags with these babies and they range in sizes too,which I love. Recently for the winter I have no flowers up here on the Mountain but my mother in law has some rosemary that I cut and just put it in water and it smells and looks great,plus I like to stuff my whole chickens with an onion and some rosemary and make some rosemary oil.
I know it's easy to just throw away in the trash but trust me,next time just save a couple and see what you can use them for.


No comments:

Post a Comment