Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Faux Flower Decor

Home Decor does not have to be pricey. Hold off temptations to buy that floral arrangement for $16, and you can make one at your own taste. Depending where there are sales or clearance on floral supplies, it can be at Walmart,Michael's stores or Joanne's or even the dollar store. For this simple arrangement I purchased the floral foam blocks at the dollar tree, as well as the pink roses.  I then cut the block in half to fit in this vintage milk vase or Goblet Chalice. I then cut off some of the stems to make them shorter and that is it. Very simple and chic. 
You would be surprised at the amount of floral supplies the Dollar Tree carries.
If I ever see any real Milk vases I will grab them, especially if they are inexpensive. 









No comments:

Post a Comment