Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Wreath

So here is the Easter wreath I made with the pinwheels I showed you guys that I made. I like it, it's simple and I can still use this wreath after Easter, just tweak a few things,remove the wood bunny ornament. Isn't just darling, my luck I always find one left of what ever it is that I want to get more of at the dollar spot at Target. It come with 6 or 8 of these wood bunnies. The Burlap I purchased at Walmart, which they have different selections even, by the yard. The Green Burlap ribbon I actually purchased at the dollar tree and yup it was the last one. I am hoping to find some more again. The yellow polka dot wired ribbon, I also purchased at the dollar tree, and the little eggs you can find them at the dollar tree or the 99 cents only stores. I found blank ones at the 99 Cents Only Store as well which I like because you can paint,decorate and do many things with them.
Oh, and the wreath itself I also purchased at the dollar tree. Surprisingly, they are sturdy.
I have a few other wreaths,but I am saving those for other projects that I will blog about soon.
 Hope you all like the wreath,and remember there are no right or wrong ways to making a wreath. You can add just about anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment